Saturday, July 25, 2015

IN MY KNOWING 6-TRIALS


I found myself very much wanting to move on from “IN MY KNOWING.” I was, or I should say, my ego was exhausted with all this awareness. It’s much more comfortable being asleep.
But then I noticed the next chapter was TRIALS. “Oh no”, I thought, “not more problems!” I will get that in a few moments.

The core substance of this last lesson in the KNOWING chapter is the meditation on. p. 256-258. I’m going to make a recording of that and attempt to embed a link on this blog site. If I cannot do that, I will have the meditation available on the Christ in Training site.



“I am Word through my heart center. Word I am Word.

HEART MEDITATION


“I am Word through my being. Word I am Word.
I am Word through my vibration. Word I am Word.
I am Word through my knowing of myself as Word.”


“I am Word through my understanding of this information that I am now receiving. I am Word through my creations. I am Word through all that I see before me. I am Word through my willingness to know myself as who I am in truth. Word I am Word through this intention. I am Word. I am Word. I am Word. So be it.”


In the coming weeks we will explore the chapter on Trials.

We will come to realize this is not about God testing us, it s more about how we begin to express what we have already been learning. I guess it is the difference between looking at life as being classroom or even a play ground rather than an obstacle course or a "valley of tears."

It's not the blame game of "Why did this happen to me?" or "Why did I manifest this?"

Every circumstance of life is learning and the purpose of learning is to remember in the deepest way possible, who you really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment