Monday, October 26, 2015

CREATION 2&3

One of the most powerful truths that keeps coming through to me is that: This transformation is happening now! We probably will not see the results this lifetime, but to believe, truly believe and work from the idea that by raising our frequency we are raising the frequency of everyone around us is a truly remarkable thing.

I am reminded of Jesus words to(doubting) Thomas; “Blessed are those who have not seen yet have believed..” I know we are a part of that.

One theme that stand out here is HAVING A BODY.

“Bodies are vehicles of consciousness and nothing more. ”

“Paul had a discussion yesterday with a man who said, “I just want to leave my physical form.” And we said, “The physical form is where this needs to happen in.” And we want to explain what we meant.”

“People, throughout time, who have engaged in deep spiritual work have disguised self-loathing of the physical body or physical experience with a desire to attune to the higher realms. People have used spiritual growth as a way of escaping their issues or their pain. Convents have been requiems for many, many years for people who did not need to engage in physical reality but preferred a life of contemplation and the mind, and that is fine. However, we are telling you now that the vibration that you are anchoring in is in physical form, which means only that your experience of it, your experience of higher dimensional reality and frequency, will be experienced through the physical form that you exist in.”

So a huge part of the trip here is to work with the body, not as an illusion or something bad or weak, but as a vehicle for our learning.


Another piece from this section the book is about TIME.

For most people we live IN TIME, and time is the measure of change in the material world. We are not told to ignore that, but to realize that the world of time, the world of change is just a tiny piece of the picture. (and even though it is a tiny piece, we can do quite a bit of learning with it.)

“The moment you say, “Yes.” The moment you say, “Yes.” The moment you say, “Yes.” We will say it again. The moment you say, “Yes,” with your soul, with your consciousness, with your being, with your consciousness as the vibration of Word.”

The I love this next line: “WELL, I’M NOT THERE YET.”

That statement is a great example of the little self trying to define the bigger Self.

The little self is never there; the bigger Self is always there/here!

“Do you want to be? Do you want to be on this path? If you do, you are worked with by us.”

“I request that I am being served with the information and with the energies required for my shift in consciousness. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

In closing: 
“God bless you each as you journey forward. This has been an exciting experience for us to be able to give you this teaching. We are blessed in your creations. You must create the Word through your intention to resolve to become this light in choice.
“I am Word through my being. Word I am Word.

I am Word through my Christ consciousness. Word I am Word.

I am Word through my frequency. Word I am Word.

I am Word through my knowing of myself as Word.”


Thank you all for being a part of this continuing journey. I hope you can join us as we explore and experience the next book: THE BOOK OF LOVE AND CREATION.

************************

“The following texts will be quite different. They will not draw on you as a character, nor will they assume you have any information on the subjects that you speak of prior to engaging with it. For this to occur, you have to become a cleaner channel, which means you must channel directly, and that will have to come through your willingness, through your belief, and through the identification of the Christ consciousness that is the teaching of this book.
When you understand that you are, in fact, aligned to the Christ consciousness, that it is not just an ideal to be worked towards, you vibrate at that frequency. When you are vibrating at that frequency, we can work through you very directly. Right now we work through you very well, and we are grateful for the instrument that is your energy system, and we are grateful for the imagination that you were born with that allowed you to believe that this could even be possible.”


No comments:

Post a Comment