Friday, October 2, 2015

LOVE INCARNATE 3

p. 290-295

No matter where we are, no matter what the situation, no matter what we are confronted with, our prayer can always be:

“I am love with this one (or situation) I see before me. Word I am Word.”

Just last night a teacher friend of ours presented us with a similar prayer:

“I baptize you (this person or situation); and I name it good.”

One of the many things I love about this work is that the guides do not engage in arguments or rationalizations; they continually and simply offer us the ability to transform our thinking and our perception.

Now this loving exercise might be simple to do with someone we already love, and that is why the book says this is the “first step.”

I am going to be challenged when I am confronted with someone I do not like or a situation that is distasteful to me, but there are solutions here as well.

Even if I think I have my willingness and intention on the right track, I still appreciate the following prayer that helps me release any other negativity or resistance:

“I am Word through my willingness to forgive this one I see before me for all things done or experienced by me. I am Word through my knowing that the one before me is a perfect creation of God and I am willing to attune to that truth now. Word I am Word.”

As the book reminds us—affirmations and prayers such as this “set in motion” the change in consciousness required. It is all process, a continuing enfoldment of our ability to Love.

“Now “I am Love through the one before me” allows the love that is moving through you, that is as an aspect of the Creator incarnating as you, to be witnessed and expressed and received by the one you see before you. And if you have someone that you have had difficulties with, and you can truly experience them in love, “I am in love with this person,” you will then begin to feel the true gifts of the spiritual journey that you are on.
Earlier we said to you, if you could do this, many of your problems would vanish, and we are telling you that that is so. Because when you can achieve this level of consciousness, you can understand fully the level of manifestation that is yours, that is your heritage as a child of God. You are acting as the Creator, and you are loving as the Creator loves, without condition, you are love incarnate. “I love the man who hurt me” is not a personality construct. “I love the one who harmed my possessions,” “I love the one who left me behind” or “betrayed me” or “took my things.” You can do this through your consciousness.”

This is not la-la land. This is not let’s pretend that everything is wonderful. No, this is the deep realization that we have a  choice to behold everything and everyone in love or not. This choice does not come from the physical world or what happened to us in the physical world. It does not come from our emotional self which might still be attached to some feelings. This choice comes from the inner core of our being which is continually desires to affirm the truth. And so from the same place in Christian scripture that "I am the Word" comes from (John’s Gospel);
“God is love and he/she who abides in love abides in God and God in him/her.”

“…what is available to you in manifestation will be wondrous to you when you understand that it can be created through your consciousness. What is created in love is eternal. Please understand this. What is created in love is an eternal frequency and the gift of love to another stays with them long after the encounter has gone. You can witness someone in their perfection and transform their consciousness. You can see yourself as perfect and transform your own. When you love someone else in a truthful way, the action of love, the frequency and vibration of love, is who you are. You are love incarnate when you love.”

The guides suggest that we take some of this awareness and energy into a public place and say to yourself or whisper it out loud: 
“I am Love through the one I see before me. Word I am Word.”

“I am Word through those I see before me.”

A practice that I am working on cultivating:
As soon as I get out of my car to go to the grocery or some theory place like that, I open my willingness and pray, “Anyone who might need healing today in this place, let me be that instrument of love and light.” And then if I do not become too distracted by what I think I need, I will continue to affirm, “Word I am Word though all I see before me. Love I am love through all I see before me.” 

Amen



We are changing the world!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment