Sunday, August 23, 2015

TRIALS 4

P. 278-282

Just for a moment I want to go back to the last paragraph we studied:

“On a consciousness level of frequency, you have been transformed by the energies that are operating here at a higher level if you have given permission and engaged with the processes that we have suggested. Because they are actually designed to bring you to a higher frequency and to acclimate your field to the Christ vibration, which is, as we have said, what you truly are. Period.”

The ego would love to jump in here and suggest you are probably not doing this right. If you notice that kind of reaction or response, gently stop. It is not time to get into an argument with the ego, simply know, if you are reading this, you have already dedicated yourself to this work with willingness and invention. The energy and the transformations are taking place within you, whether you are conscious of them or not. 

The awareness that is arising in each one of us is allowing us more and more freedom of choice in how we respond to life situations. To me that is the true measure of growth, the expansion and awareness of our ability to choose.
*********
“Now we would like to give you some exercises to distill this information and chapter in a way that you can work with practically when you encounter situations that perhaps you perceive to be trials. The first thing you need to do is recognize that the situation has the potential to transform your life in a positive way. Once you do this, you release some of the fear that you have attached or would normally attach to the circumstance that you are faced with. The second thing you need to do is make the decision to remain in your power through this cycle or situation of transformation.”

Whenever the guides suggest they are going to give us some exercises, the statement is usually followed by some of these indented prayers/affirmations.
This is very different from the exercises we are used to. Here we do not really do anything except be open to the energy flow that comes from the words and their meaning. Again—openness, willingness, intention—the rest will follow. That is what Jesus meant when he would say so often, “Your faith has made you whole.” There does not appear to be any activity, and there might not be any in the outside world, but the soul is very active in its openness and receptiveness. 

“I am Word through my intention to acclimate my frequency to the highest level of consciousness available to me, to show me the way through my present circumstance. I affirm that I am being led by my soul’s destiny, by my own higher knowing, and by those guides and teachers who would help me as I grow and transform in wonderful ways. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”
When you do this, you are bringing frequency to the multiple areas that are inhabiting this problem or situation. You can also bring the energy directly to the situation as follows.
“I set the intention as follows. I am Word through the situation that presents itself to me as an opportunity for change. I affirm that only good will come from this situation and that I am being led through it in a high way towards my perfect destiny. I align the situation to the higher frequencies through this constant affirmation: I am Word through this situation. Word I am Word.”

******************

I was speaking to a newer member of the class who was asking about the language, “Word I am Word” and what that means. The first thing I mentioned was the prologue to John’s Gospel—“In the beginning was the Word, and that the language or “wording” allow us to identify with this power of creative consciousness within us.

I sat with the question a little longer and became aware that when we say, “Word, I am Word…” this is spiritual shorthand for saying/praying: “I am claiming my power with the Oneness of the creative power and consciousness of Christ within me and I am directing that power to this person/place situation.” 

So if I am saying, “Word I am Word through the one I see before me.” That is shorthand for saying, "I am choosing to claim my power as a loving being/child of God to see this one before me in his/her perfection also as a child of God."

OR  if we are focusing on  a situation. “Word I am Word with the situation before me” I am also saying: "I am claiming my power as a co-creator with God to learn whatever it is I need to learn from this situation. Through the power of love within me, I am willing to transform any fear, anger, or other negativity I might be holding. May any negativity be transformed into love and peace. May I continually know I am perfectly safe."

Got it?

No comments:

Post a Comment