Tuesday, February 17, 2015

LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING 4

(p. 133-138[end of chapter])

Here is the continuing mantra, that we can say out loud, quietly(when you are alone, driving in your car, dusting, etc.), or shout it from the rooftops-sky write it, paste it on your dashboard, your bathroom mirror, your shower, the back of your eyelids—BE CREATIVE.


“I am Word through my being.” Affirm this. “Word I am Word. I am Word through my vibration. Word I am Word. I am Word through my knowing of myself as Word.” WORD I AM WORD.

*****
“So get out of the way, allow yourself to be who you are in truth: “I am the Word, I am the Word, I am the Word. I am an aspect of the Creator made flesh, as are all men.” Period.”

When the guides reminded me to “Get out of the way” I again became aware that it is not the personal me that is evolving. It is not the personal me that is Word. It is the “Me” that is in my knowing of Oneness, no separation.


Stop affirming what you are not.  


I don’t think we just disappear when we realize this fully (but what do I know?). We might still be occupying these self-same vehicles we are in, but now with the deepest sense of love and reverence to all beings—BECAUSE WE ARE ALL ONE. 

*************

We did not get into the chapter called Boulders yet, but I would like to share a few thoughts.

This is not a chapter about what is wrong with you! It is not a chapter about what you need to change in order to be good or whole or enlightened.
It is about becoming aware those thoughts, ideas, patterns, etc. which we have created individually and culturally that no longer serve us and then being willing and open to letting them go. (or what ACIM refers to as “unlearning.”
Any form of judgment, guilt, recrimination, unforgiveness about ANYTHING (especially towards ourselves) lowers our vibrational level. All of the above were old methods we might have used to correct behavior in the past. They do not work, in fact, they so drain us of energy that the real work becomes even more difficult. 

So let us be aware of any negative thinking that might creep in with this next chapter, and drop it quickly.

As someone mentioned a couple of weeks ago, because we are always thinking, we are always creating. We are not always aware of what we are creating. We are not always aware that we are strengthening ideas and patterns of behavior that have been part of our lives for many years and which we not longer need.

As we become more aware, as we align our frequency more and more the the consciousness of Christ (through awareness, willingness and intention), the old stuff begins to drop off, there is nothing for it to stick to. That’s great news!



No comments:

Post a Comment