Wednesday, March 11, 2015

BOULDERS 3

P. 156-164

This class starts with the idea of channeling energy, which we all do, but here with a special emphasis on healing.Those of you who are familiar with Reiki, Healing Touch or other forms of energy healing are well aware that you are not using your own energy for healing another, nor are you dictating or directing what the energy should do. You are opening yourself up as a channel, a conduit, for that healing energy of God/the universe to flow through you. 

I believe we are involved in a similar kind energy exchange when we pray for someone. The most effective prayers are those that originate with love, and where we hold the other person in the highest loving vibration as possible, and do not dictate the outcome (which we are not in control of anyway).

Simply put, identifying with the energy of the Word is not about the ego or control. It is Grace. It is openness to the Divine flow, to you and though you.

And, as was mentioned before anything we put in the context of “I am the Word through…”  with willingness and intention raises the frequency of whatever it is we are holding int that energy.

As the book states simply and powerfully:

“God within you is working on the boulder and the Word is the frequency of God in action.”

Then we move to a “new willingness to change.”

“I am willing now to stand firm in my willingness to see that which I need to clear once and for all to bring me into alignment with my own Christed Self. I am willing to become aware of those behaviors and those patterns, those belief systems, those boulders of pain that stand in the way of my achievement and my design as a Christed Being come into form. I affirm now that I am being supported in this release in perfect ways by the energies, the powers, the guides, and the teachers who are working on this passage into Christed Self awareness and achievement. And I do this now with joy and with willingness. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

The more aware I become, the more I realize what works and what doesn’t. I also become aware that what is NOT WORKING is painful.(It’s probably always been painful, and either I was totally unaware or worked very hard to cover it up—like being in denial of an addiction for example).

I don’t know about you, but I was relieved when I was told I did not have to know “all my stuff” in order to have it be part of this process of healing and release. I might not know exactly what it is that is causing my pain, but I can be aware I am out of balance, something is not right, or I’m holding onto a pattern of thought or behavior and do not know why. I can still put all of that into the “Word” so it can be healed and released.

Then we come to our old friend Suffering. a favorite catch phrase to many is “Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.” That always sounded  very wise, but I never really knew what it meant because I certainly continued to have my share of pain and suffering and I could not usually differentiate between the two.

Recently I became aware of my personal dynamics around suffering. I will describe it this way:


“Suffering comes from being angry at what is, and the reason why suffering keeps repeating itself is not only because I am trying to control something I cannot, but because I am also blocking myself from experiencing the feelings which are being generated by this life circumstance. (I think I am avoiding feelings such as grief, loss, etc. but all I am really doing is creating more suffering by NOT allowing myself to experience the feelings.)

And the book goes a step further: 
“Suffering is what occurs when man establishes a pattern of pain and then rotates it, as it were, through his consciousness and it cycles and cycles and cycles. Now sometimes when this happens, a creation is formed. A pain creation. And the pain creation hangs out in the auric field and feeds off the energy of what is being expressed emotionally, and we can call this if you wish, a parasitic energy or a demon, although we dislike the word because it has connotations to it that are inappropriate, misleading, and create fear. This is not a chapter on demons. This is a discussion of boulders.”

First off, I believe this is what Eckhart Tolle referred to as the “pain body” in The Power of Now. (Up until now I only had a vague idea of what he was talking about.)
And also, to get it out of the spooky realm, what is being described above is not an obscure principle. It is even detailed in a form of psychology called Psychosynthesis. 

In short, we all have a constellation of sub-personalities that we have created. The “inner child” is a very obvious and publicized one, but all of us have a “rebellious adolescent”; a “rigid parent”, a “self-righteous preacher” and all sorts of other “voices” inside of us. Most of us are aware that these bits and pieces of our psyche can show up without our asking, and that they seem to have a life of their own. These “scraps” of our identity can be triggered by outside circumstances. For example, when I hear people getting angry at one another, I automatically “get little” and start feeling like a scared child. The response is no longer rational, but it “takes me over.” I would encourage all of us to think of some of our own examples here.

We are not intending to give any more power to these energies we have created; we are becoming aware they no longer serve us(they are boulders and we are releasing them). 

I am Word through my intention to now release myself from any energies that are externalized or have been created by me that operate independently from my own consciousness, that may be impacting me in a negative way. I am now choosing to release any and all parasitic energies that I may be holding in my frequency that are not mine, that are inherited culturally or have been given to me or created by me in any lifetime for any reason. I am now resolved that I am being supported in this release by my guides and teachers, and that I am cleared perfectly of any negativity that has created suffering and the pattern of suffering in my life. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

We will finish up on Boulders and begin a new chapter: IDENTIFYING AS WORD.


Peace, and gratitude for our shared journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment