Thursday, July 2, 2015

I AM IN MY KNOWING 3

p. 232-246

I was out of town last week, so I’m going to combine few lessons. 

This entire chapter is quite stretching. As per most of this book we are being asked to go beyond our usual boundaries and understanding. One the messages here is that most, if not all, of our boundaries are self-imposed limitations. I know they don’t feel self-imposed because most to them have been with us for so long we look at them as being natural.

“I am knowing myself as a piece of the Creator. I am Word through this knowing. Word I am Word. I am knowing myself as a Divine Being. Word I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word. I am knowing my actions. I am knowing my needs. I am knowing the requirements for my growth. I am knowing what is needed to bring me to this next level of frequency and I am honoring my knowing every moment of every day. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”

As with many passages in this book, this one paragraph sums everything up. This could be my prayer for many lifetimes (if I just take the time to remember it!).


When we are open to it, we are continually moving from from understanding to experience, because it is with experience we are truly in our knowing. Kind of like the difference between reading a book on swimming and being tossed in the water.

“I am willing to know what I am made of. I am willing to have an experience of it that is tangible to me on a physical level or on a level that is appropriate to my learning.”

With this I need to pray that I am open the teaching/learning experiences that are coming to me—not to judge or compare. The ego is filled with drama and desire. Let it go.

We are also giving ourselves the opportunity to learn by experiencing the energy of others. I think I have already shared one of my favorite examples of being able to experience energy, but just on case you missed it!): imagine you are standing alone in an elevator and you close your eyes, put cotton in your ears, so essentially you have shut off your sensory input—notice though you would still be aware if someone else go on the elevator. You would know it even if you could not explain it. 
You experienced an energy moving into your energy field. Now take this a step further. I am sure there have been times in your life when you ave walked into a room or store and felt some really bad vibes, even though there was no obvious reason for those sensations. There have probably been other times when you have been with someone you are close to and even though there were no external indicators that this person was in distress, you still knew it.

In all of those situations and similar ones, you were in your knowing, and in your knowing about another person. So we are not stretching things too far by suggesting that we have this ability to a much greater degree than we have realized or admitted.

Now it is not about taking that energy on, but moreabout becoming aware of it is there. Many you who have practice some energetic forms of healing are aware this. 
There is a wonderful older film called Resurrection, telling the true story of a woman who discovered she has miraculous healing power, but what she would do (because there was no instruction manual to go along with the gift) is that she would take on the illness herself and somehow release and transform it in her own body.—-that is NOT the way it needs to be done.

So here are some instructions, but please note that with our openness the gifts/talents/ revealed to us will be what we need (not what we want or what we think we should have)for our soul's growth.

“So we will tell you this: We invite you now to go out to someplace where there are people and there is quiet. And this can be a restaurant. It can be a twelve-step meeting. It can be a class. It can be an office. It does not really matter. But we want you to be in your frequency in an expanded state. Feeling your frequency around you. And we want you to see the ones before you.
You can choose one person if you wish. And you will see them. And you will invite yourself to begin to see them as frequency. You do not do this through effort, you do this through intention. When you do this, of course, your eyes will be relaxing and you will be allowing the energies to make themselves known to you psychically through the third eye that we have decided is now going to be unblocked. You may first see a small field of energy vibrating very quickly around a part of the body, and then another. But you may see a large expanse of energy. Distance is supportive of this when you are first beginning to see. And seeing from a distance will allow you to relax your eyes, to unfocus them, to begin to experience the energy field of your subject.
We would like you to do this once a day and see the differences as you begin to journey into this realm of understanding energy in a practical way. We are talking practically here. We want you to have an experience that you can lay claim to. Beyond deciding that the text is truthful, we have said to you again and again that this work must be experiential, so we want you to experience and that will align your knowing.”

I was both interested and fascinated by Victoria’s questions and the guide's answers, but what opened up for me was the awareness that there is so much more transpiring than just here on Planet Earth and the rest of the material world.
We speak of three dimensions (or four if you want to include time); how much more is there????? many dimensions, many universes, many planes of existence, and we are a tiny part of this whole thing. That is both astounding and humbling.
I would encourage all of us to rad over p. 245-246 beginning with March 11, 2009 and ending with “it means to be i n your knowing.” Just sit with that for a bit.

Peace,

Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment